Namens het hele Aerofitteam,
Linda van Paassen
In our opinion, it has lasted long enough! So far, the government has not yet given us the green light to open earlier. We think it is very important that we give our members the chance to work on a healthy lifestyle again!
Outdoor sports with up to 10 people are now allowed. That is why we decided to start offering outdoor training sessions, from on Monday 25 May, on the doorstep of Aerofit and on location. This as long as we are not yet allowed to go inside. We are going to offer fitness training with several training materials and group lessons.
Because we have no idea how much enthusiasm there is among our members, the week of May 25 will be a try-out week. Since it is a try-out week and we do not know how everything will go, the trainings will be free of charge until 1 June also if you didn't pay the contribution for May. Next week we will inform you about how it will be after June 1.
Booking of training sessions
Because we can train with a maximum of 10 people per group all training sessions must be booked via the Sportivity App. This applies to both group lessons and fitness training.
We use a separate (Sportivity) App to book the Outdoor training sessions so you canNOT use the existing App for this. Within 1 hour after you received this email, you will receive an email from Sportivity (check your spam) with the instruction how to download and start this App. You can then start making a reservation.
If you need any help, you can call us. We are available by phone from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 12:00.
- If the weather is bad, only the running and boot camp training sessions will continue. When in doubt, check our social media and website.
- You can book training a week in advance, maximum 1 activity per day.
The Aerofit Outdoor rules
1. Do NOT attend the training with one or more of these symptoms:
- Cold, runny nose, sore throat
- Coughing, sneezing
- Fever (above 38.0C)
- A person in your household has one of the above-mentioned complaints.
- You've been sick for the past 72 hours.
2. If an employee of Aerofit has any doubts about your health, we have the right to ask you not to do the training.
3. Come to Aerofit at the earliest of 5 minutes before the training.
4. It is not allowed to meet up with other members before or after the training and stick around the club.
5. Aerofit itself is closed due to COVID-19. This means you cannot come in to get changed, refill water bottles, and/or use the toilet.
6. Bring your own drink!
Let's hope the weather gods will bless us with good weather so that we can be together again to work on our health and our immune system.
We are all very happy to see you again at Aerofit!
If you prefer to train at home using the online training sessions on our YouTube channel
, that is of course also possible. There are now more than 130 different online training sessions on our channel, so there is plenty of choice. As long as we are closed (indoors), we will post a new training online every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Come out of your house, Stay safe, Stay (Aero)Fit!
On behalf of the entire Aerofit team,
Linda van Paassen